The turnstiles are designed to control the passage of persons in supervised areas.
The highest turnstiles have vocation to work with the system of access controls.
- The turnstile is made of polished stainless steel or painted steel spraying
- Access to the internal system of tourniquet is secured by a key closing
- Fixed to the ground with anchors
- The mechanism allows bidirectional control of movement of persons is in both directions or in a chosen direction
- LED pictograms indicate if the turnstile is locked or unlocked
- A red cross means that the tourniquet is closed, a green arrow indicates that the tourniquet is open
- The movement of electromechanical power tourniquet allows a fluid circulation and supports the self-locking system tourniquets
- The control system can work with the systems access control and recording of time of work
- Sports centers, parks