Complies with the European Standard EN 13241-1
►ESTHETICS: vertical ribbing, or diffrent variations on study | Panel in galvanized steel painted white (RAL 9016) | Anti Corrosive treatment | Different Types of ventilation | optional wood esthetic
► COMFORT: Easy operation (guide rails) | electronic remote or integrated into the battery depending on configuration
► SAFETY: Balancing ensured by counter protected by a sheet to avoid crushing | unlocking system | Lamp lighting zone
– Personalization, colors (all RAL).
– Harmonized service door
– Manual or motorized door
– Custom Designs
The LED technology allows modern and reliable design that inspires us for our DOOR’MATIC
Definition: an Light Emitting Diode Bulb (LED) is an electrical component that transforms electricity into light.
Advantages of LED lighting:
- Ecologic: recycable product and does not contain mercury or polluting gases. The environment impact of LED is much lower that of incandescent lamps (up to -75%).
- Lower consommation: Led’s consommation is on average 8 to 10 times lower than a conventional bulb.
- Importante lifetime: 25 to 50 times more than conventional bulb
- Instantaneous lighting: the lighting power is to 100% from lighting.
- Not heat
- Good energy efficiency: an LED lamp of more than 8900 lumens consumes between 9 to 12 watts compared to an incandescent lamp that consumes 60 watts.